Call us on 01249 443256
Online CPD courses
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the term used to describe the learning activities hypnotherapy professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities.
The following CPD/training courses are available using GoToMeeting. All you need to do is register and follow the link on your computer at the agreed time. You will see the presentation on your computer screen and you will hear the sound through your computer's speakers. There are facilities to ask questions built in to GoToMeeting. If only a few people are doing a CPD, I will unmute the microphones.
Sessions last around 1 hour and cost £50.
- Sport hypnotherapy – explaining techniques to use with any sports person.
- The complete guide for dealing with any fear ever – techniques for dealing with phobias.
- Positive psychology – a brief look at positive psychology and how it can help us.
- Dealing with limiting beliefs – how to help clients become more positive.
- What to do when a client is stuck – helping people to move forward with their lives.
- NLP for hypnotherapists – a look at NLP techniques that we can use.
- Mindfulness for hypnotherapists – a look at Mindfulness and what we can learn.
The dates when these courses will be available will be listed here soon.